PhD Program Overview

Graduate School of Education Admissions

Apply Now to Begin Your Advanced Studies in Education

You'll find everything you need to know to begin a master of arts (MA), master of education (MEd), doctoral (PhD) or teaching credential program within this section of the Graduate School of Education website. Simply select the link below for easy-to-follow instructions for applying, deadlines, tuition and fees, and fellowship and financial assistance availability.

We look forward to welcoming you to the University of California, Riverside, Graduate School of Education and to helping you take the important next step in your career and future.

Graduate Program Admissions

Teacher Credential Program Admissions