Attend a GSOE Info Session to find out more about our graduate and teacher education programs. Info sessions are hosted by members of our admissions team and faculty.
Topics covered include:
- Why current students chose UCR
- Application and admission requirements
- Curriculum highlights
- Financial aid and funding opportunities
- Career outlook
- And more!
Below is a list of all upcoming sessions! Click on the date to RSVP.
Graduate Programs Info Sessions:
*These sessions cover Master of Education, Master of Arts, and PhD programs
- Tuesday, February 13, (WEBINAR) 6pm-7pm PST
- Tuesday, March 6, 5pm-6pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Tuesday, March 27, (WEBINAR) 6pm-7pm PST
- Tuesday, April 17, 5pm-6pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Tuesday, May 8, (WEBINAR) 6pm-7pm PST
Teacher Education Info Sessions:
*These sessions cover Multiple Subject Credential, Single Subject Credential, MEd General Education with Teaching Emphasis, and MEd Special Education with Education Specialist Credential programs
- Thursday, February 1, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Thursday, February 15, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
Undergraduate Major and Minor Info Sessions and Events:
Learn more about our Education, Society, and Human Development undergraduate program
Held every Monday and Thursday (beginning Thursday, March 1st)
Sproul Hall 1357
Complete an undergraduate program interest form here
Tuesday, February 20: Why Education?
Dr. Celeste Pilegard and Dr. Louie Rodriguez
HUB 268, UCR, 12pm
GSOE’s mini-lecture series is focused on big questions in education and how the new UCR undergraduate major in Education, Society, and
Human Development aims to address those questions. Join us to learn about our research and how it connects with your community,
get a sneak-peek on upcoming courses, and engage with faculty.
Free, open to the public. Refreshments will be served.