Attend a GSOE Info Session to find out more about our graduate and teacher education programs. Info sessions are hosted by members of our admissions team and faculty.
Topics covered include:
- Why current students chose UCR
- Application and admission requirements
- Curriculum highlights
- Financial aid and funding opportunities
- Career outlook
- And more!
Below is a list of all upcoming sessions! Click on the date to RSVP.
Graduate Programs Info Sessions:
*These sessions cover Master of Education, Master of Arts, and PhD programs
Teacher Education Info Sessions:
*These sessions cover Multiple Subject Credential, Single Subject Credential, MEd General Education with Teaching Emphasis, and MEd Special Education with Education Specialist Credential programs
- Thursday, November 30, 3:30pm – 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Wednesday, December 13, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Thursday, January 4, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Thursday, January 18, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Thursday, February 1, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul
- Thursday, February 15, 3:30pm - 4:30pm PST, 1215 Sproul