Attend a GSOE Info Session to find out more about our graduate and teacher education programs. In-person and virtual info sessions are hosted by members of our admissions team and faculty throughout the year. Upcoming info sessions will be added to this page when available.
Join us! Saturday, November 3, 2018
UCR Graduate Open House
10 a.m. - 2p.m.
$30 application discount fee
GRE exam fee raffle
Meet with faculty.
Advisors from our GSOE MA, MED, PhD and Teacher Education program will be on hand.
Topics covered include:
- Why current students chose UCR
- Application and admission requirements
- Curriculum highlights
- Financial aid and funding opportunities
- Career outlook
- And more!
These sessions cover Master of Education, Master of Arts, and Ph.D. programs not tied to a teaching credential (see Teacher Education info sessions).
All sessions held from 5-6 PM. In-person sessions are located on the main UCR campus in 1215 Sproul Hall.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2018
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2018
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 -- Webinar (Zoom)
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 -- Webinar (Zoom)
These sessions cover Multiple Subject Credential, Single Subject Credential, M.Ed. General Education with Teaching Emphasis, and M.Ed. Special Education with Education Specialist Credential programs
All sessions (except webinars) held from 3:30- 4:30 PM, 1215 Sproul, UCR campus
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 -- Webinar (Zoom)
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019