Aya Shhub instructor

Undergraduate Education Students

Welcome to the SOE!

Welcome to the School of Education’s undergraduate advising office. As you navigate your undergraduate studies, our student support staff are here to answer questions you may have about university policy and procedures, provide academic advice, and help you achieve your academic goals.

We encourage you to review the resources we’ve compiled on this page. Information includes community engaged learning & fieldwork, SOE undergraduate writing support, enrollment deadlines, important forms, processes, and procedures. Our team is available for advising appointments in-person and virtually.

Student Support Office

Skye Hall 339
8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday


Academic Advising
Writing Support
Community Engaged Learning
Declare SOE Major or Minor

Express Advising

click to view larger

I'm interested in...

Meet Your Advisors

Liliana Aguayo

Liliana Aguayo

Academic Advisor

Serving declared Education, Society, and Human Development majors with last names A - L


Richard Rangel

Richard Rangel

Academic Advisor 

Serving declared Education, Society, and Human Development majors with last names M - Z


Viviane B.

Viviane Baerenklau

Academic Advisor

Serving declared Education and Athletic Leadership minors and students interested in adding an SOE Major/Minor.

SOE Writing Support

The SOE Writing Support team assists SOE students through every step of the writing process including general student success, understanding prompts, brainstorming, and time management. Virtual appointments and in-person walk in hours are available weekly.

Visit the Writing Support Page


Stay Connected!

Keep an eye out for the "SOE Weekly Scoop", our weekly communication of important academic deadlines, new opportunities, and events & workshops sent to your R'Mail every Tuesday!


For campus resources including information on tuition, student life, remote learning, housing, and more, visit AskUCR, a one-stop shop for students.

Visit the site

Let us help you with your search