Academic Advising


Academic Advising 

Degree Requirements

Below you can access your degree requirements based on your major and concentration choice. All students are also required to complete a minimum of 40-Hours of Community Engaged Learning as part of the education major. 

Declaring a Major/Minor

If you are interested in declaring any of the following, please schedule a one-on-one appointment with the undergraduate advising office by the end of your junior year.

  • Education, Society, and Human Development (ESHD) as your new primary major or secondary major
  • Adding the Education or Athletic Leadership Minor

Schedule an Appointment

To declare an ESHD major, effective Fall 2020, the student must be in good academic standing at time of major change and have completed at least one Education course with a grade of “C” or better, excluding EDUC 100A, EDUC 100B, EDUC 101, EDUC 102, and EDUC 190-198

To declare a minor in Education or Athletic Leadership, students must be in good academic standing and have completed two education courses with passing letter grades by the end of their junior year. Students outside of the Education major are advised to speak with your current major advisors for any additional requirements.

Let us help you with your search